There are so many fabulous images in this set!!! So of course I made an Easter card with some Easter colors!
The paper is from Doodlebug design Inc. - Hello Spring. I used my Martha Steward punch to make the border and my Xcut postage stamp die cut. I added some candies and a sticker from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Paper pretties blog - Punches
- Crafting for all seasons - Dies and punches
- Crafty sentiments - easter
- Artistic inspirations challenges - easter animal/anything goes
- Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes/Easter time
That's it for me! Hope you have a fabulous day!!!