Digital Delight - Snuffles and Snookie Easter set

Hello!  It's time for my DT card for the awesome Digital Delights and for this card I used the fabulous set Snuffles and snookie easter set and the great Easter sentiment set
Snuffles and Snookie Easter Set
There are so many fabulous images in this set!!! So of course I made an Easter card with some Easter colors!

The paper is from Doodlebug design Inc.  - Hello Spring.  I used my Martha Steward punch to make the border and my Xcut postage stamp die cut.  I added some candies and a sticker from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
So what do you think?  Is it a good purple creation?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Paper pretties blog - Punches
  2. Crafting for all seasons - Dies and punches
  3. Crafty sentiments - easter 
  4. Artistic inspirations challenges - easter animal/anything goes
  5. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes/Easter time
That's it for me!  Hope you have a fabulous day!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. so cute, love the colors
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Easter card Vicky! I love the colours you've used & the image is just soooo cute!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just precious Vicky. Love the images of course and your coloring. Beautiful colors. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card love the image and the colours you have used. Thank you so much for joining us over at Crafting For All Seasons, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card with great colours. Thankyou for joining our challenge this week at Artistic Inspirations.
    Good luck
    Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty card - love the colours - thankyou for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway