Hello everyone! It's Thursday and I'm super excited because I'm taking the Friday as well as the Monday off! And man do I need it lol. Anyway, I'm here right now to share with you a little creation that I did to put you in the mood for Easter! It's my DT project for Digital Delights.
For this project I decided to use the fabulous Precious bunny and the great Easter Sentiment set, and to create a tag since I already had tons of cards for Easter.
I used all pieces of scraps that I had. Some foam eggs and some ribbon from my stash! It made for a very fast little tag. I used my wonky rectangles as well from Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics.
- A creative romance - Eggcellent spring
- Alphabet challenge blog - E for Easter
- Crafts 4 eternity - Easter
- Crafty catz weekly challenge - Animals
- Joe's Scrap Shack challenge - Easter creation
- Qkr stampede - Easter
- Cutiepie challenge - Cute easter bunnies on anything but a card
I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in Crafting Vicky giveaway post