Monday, April 14, 2014

East Wind new release - Aurora Baby

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a card that I did for the brand new release of The East wind.  It's such a cutie that I just couldn't resist it!!!

This little Baby Aurora is just perfect for Easter! :)  but she could be used for other occasion as well since it's a little stuffed animal in her basket.

Isn't she just adorable?!?  To make this card I used some paper from Doodlebug design - Spring.  The ribbon part is the counter side paper!  So no waste YAY.  I used some stickers for this as well in the corners.  I used my label 20 from Spellbinder to cut out the digi.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with some copics.  I used some dusty concord distress ink all around.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I followed this fabulous sketch to make this card:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Outlawz challenges - Sketch
  2. Dream valley challenges - Easter
  3. Corrosive challenges - Pretty pastels
  4. That craft place blog - Anything goes/Easter
  5. Dis digi designs challenge - Easter
  6. Eclectic ellapu - Easter
I hope you have a great Monday!  It's going to be a busy day here... I have 2 more posts coming up.  So really hope you will be back for them.

I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

Hugs

4 comments :

  1. This image is great for almost any kind of occasion, I love images like this! Your card is perfect for Easter, with the sweet stickers, your choice of colors and sentiment! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the add ons. Such a precious card.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card, the image is lovely.

    Thank you for playing along with Dream Valley Challenges.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! I love TEW images too. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. xx Erin

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest