I decided to go with a blueish theme color scheme for this card. She would have been totally adorable in pink as well.
The paper is from Authentique and was left over from a previous project. I used my gold label 4, large oval and fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder. I also added a die cut in the corner that comes from Joy craft French Lily corner. I added a bunch of pearls to finish this off.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. I found a sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought was just perfect for this image!
- Cute card thursday - Blue and green - lots of blue with a greenish paper
- Emergency crafters challenge - Polkadots
- Scrappers-delights-challenge - Pretty pastels
- Memas crafts - Anything goes
- Everybody-art-challenge - Cute card
- Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
- 2 sisters challenge blog - Teddy bears
I have 2 more posts for you for today! I really hope you will be back for them.
I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in Crafting Vicky giveaway post