Freebie Challenge - The East Wind - Challenge # 4

Hello everyone!  I'm here today to share with you the little card that I made for the fabulous East wind challenge.  This time the challenge is again super easy!!!  It's to use a sentiment.  And if you use one of the great digis from TEW you can enter twice.  Since there's a freebie offered it's a cutie why wouldn't you use one?!?

So here's my little bright Easter card made with the great digi that's given out this month.


The paper for this is from Doodlebug design Inc. - Hello Spring.  I used a bright ribbon, some foam eggs from my stash.  I used my grand scallop square and my grand square from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics.  The awesome sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Artistic inspirations challenges - Easter colors - anything goes
  2. Digi-makeover-challenge - Pastel colors
  3. Kaboodle doodles - spring is coming
  4. Lexis creations - Easter
  5. Ooh-la-la-creations challenges - For a child

I have more to share with you today!  So I hope you will be back :D

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Vicky! I love the brightness! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabolous Vicky. Love the sparkly eggs, bow and easter colours. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So totally adorable Vicky! I love that yellow bow. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Vicky! Love your coloring and bright pink and yellow accents. So happy we're finally teamies. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card thanks for joining in at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Vicky, I like the image and the colours, Thanks for playing along with us at Ooh La la, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. Love that beautiful bow. Thanks for playing the digi makeover challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design! Thanks for joining us at OLL this time. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway