Nicecrane - Daffodils

Hello everyone!  I'm here today to share with you a card that I made for my DT post of Nicecrane Designs

For this card I used one of the image from this fabulous set:
Vintage Flowers & Butterflies CS
I decided to make a fresh spring looking b-day card!  I'm really really fed up of winter and to me daffodils just scream SPRING!!!!!

The paper that I used for this card are from GCD -Nostalgia.  I used a XCUT ornate frame die and my fancy tag 2 die from Spellbinder.  I added some pearls and that it!

Here's a closer look at the fabulous precolored digi and the sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. City crafter - Easter/Spring - did spring
  2. Digi choos day -Flower power
  3. Scrap-creations - Spring
  4. Eureka stamps - Spring flowers
  5. Digi-makeover-challenge - Pastels

I really hope you have liked my card and that you have a great day today!!!  It's hump day :D Getting closer to the weekend.

Hugs



Comments

  1. Vicky this is beautiful. I love the colors, the papers, and the shapes. I guess I love it all. Thanks for joining us this week for "Spring Flowers." Good Luck.
    Karal Eureka Stamps
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Vicky...it certainly does say Spring!!! I like you are just so very fed up of this winter!!! Our snow is melting...still have lots to go...it's so dirty looking right now!! Thanks for the cheerful look at ...hopefully...the NEAR future!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Vicky, I so love these Nicecrane images and this just shows how awesome they are.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Daffodils ... this is so lovely! Thanks for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. The papers are gorgeous. Very warm and welcoming. Daffodils are my most FAVORITE flower!
    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, I love the papers you've used

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Hope you have a fab day!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww Vi9cky, love the color combo you used with my flower image,,,,,,so amazing combination,,,,,and these shaped dies,,, are stunning,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card!!!!!Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning!Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway