The paper is from Hey you - Basic grey. I used my EK punch to make a border. The sentiment was made with my Label 14. I added some ribbon, a charm and some metal flowers.
Here's a closer look at the precolored image. I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Chocolate coffee cards - Spring
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
- Glitter n sparkle challenge - Ribbon
- The squirrel and the fox - Die cuts or punch- I used both
- Simon says stamp blog - Yellow
I hope you have a fabulous day! Hope you get to craft and that's it's beautiful here.
I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in Crafting Vicky giveaway post