Again we have some totally awesome sponsors!
So for this midway post I did 2 cards. The 1st one is using a great image from Just some lines called Autumn Shelter. I thought it was fitting for spring as well since there's lots of rain... and instead of coloring the leaves in autumn colors I did them in green so it looks more like grass :)
The paper for this card is from summer fresh- Simple stories. I used my grand square and my fancy frames tag 2 as well as my label 12 all from spellbinder. I used some bling from recollection.
Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics. I used a sentiment from Create with TLC
Sassy pin up bunny. I figured I would make a little Easter card that's a bit more sexy.
Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics. I used a fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC which I thought was just perfect for this card.
I'm entering Autumn Shelter in the following challenges:
- Alphabet challengeblog - D is for die cuts
- Get inky challenge - Spring or Easter
- Polka doodle - Animal magic
- Oddball stamps - Use a digi
I'm entering Sassy Pin up bunny in the following challenges:
- Craft for the craic - Something for Easter
- Cut it up challenges - Easter
- Sister act card challenge - Anything goes
- Stampin for the weekend - Spring color
- The stamping boutique challenge blog - Easter theme
- Dlart-thankful-thursday - Bunnies - one or more
I hope that you will have liked my inspiration and that you will be joining us in our Animal challenge! Have a great Saturday everyone and hope you get to craft!!!