Scribbles design - Toad-ally unfrogettable - Midway post

Hello everyone!  My last post of the day!  And this time it's for Scribbles designs challenge and to remind you about our challenge of toads/frogs going on this month!

For my card I used the fabulous Carl.  I just love this little toad!


The paper that I used for this card comes from my origami paper mega pack.  I used my wonky rectangles from Spellbinder.  I added some bling and some flourishes from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great Carl colored with my copics.  I found a fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC that was just perfect for this.
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. 2cuteink challenges - anything goes
  2. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  3. The sisterhood of crafters - animals

Have a fabulously crafty day!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Marvelous - I just LUV Carl and that senti is brilliant. Great creation Vicky. I am hoping to play along ... I really like frogs and toads. Must get my butt in gear and make something :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, he's so cute! this digi reminds me of Carl in his teens. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL what a fun frog Vicky! Totally fabulous creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANIMAL’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your project - He is so cute and green, georgeous coloring as well. Would love you to visit me and join my blog.I have joined your blog today. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Remember you can enter 3 projects each month. I have a few tutorials and templates on my blog now if you would like to try one.I am always adding more. Hope to see you over at my blog soon. Ange DT:)

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. HaHa so cute Vicky...Love it...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! That frog is so adorable. Thanks for playing along with the sisterhood's "Animals" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little card ! Thanks for joining us at 2 cute ink challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway