The East Wind - New release Yoga digis

Hello everyone!  How are you!?  It's Monday... yes I know... I feel it big time!  (Actually as I'm writing this it's Sunday and I already have the blues that it will be Monday morning soon lol) Anyway I'm here to share with you a little digi that is being released today over at The East Wind.


For this card the paper is from Authentique Renew.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  The digi was cut with my xcut 503045 Rectangle parenthesis die.  I also put some little embellishments made with my Pendants in spades die from Spellbinder and put some pearls on those.  To finish it off I added some metal flowers.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.   I used a sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought was perfect for this image!
To make this I followed this awesome sketch:


I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Challenges 4 everybody - anything goes
  2. Outlawz challenges - Sketch
  3. Pile it on challenge - Feminine
  4. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
  5. Corrosive challenges - Show us your metal

That's my 1st post of the day... the other one will be much later at 6pm EST but I hope you will be back for it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very beautiful - great colouring and I just luv that sketch you followed. Made your card even more FAB !! xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Craft Vicky! Love the colours ! It suits yoga so much! Always, Thanx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, great image and design

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute Vicky. My hair looks like that when I get up in the mornings...lol Beautiful design and I love the color combo. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love the hair on that image. Beautiful colours and papers too. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that image with the sentiment.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway