For this card the paper is from Authentique Renew. I used some ribbon from my stash. The digi was cut with my xcut 503045 Rectangle parenthesis die. I also put some little embellishments made with my Pendants in spades die from Spellbinder and put some pearls on those. To finish it off I added some metal flowers.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. I used a sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought was perfect for this image!
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
- Challenges 4 everybody - anything goes
- Outlawz challenges - Sketch
- Pile it on challenge - Feminine
- Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
- Corrosive challenges - Show us your metal
That's my 1st post of the day... the other one will be much later at 6pm EST but I hope you will be back for it!