Wags n whiskers - CAS


Hello!!!  It's Friday!!!  YAY so very excited :)  Man the weeks seem sooooo long these days... Miss my crafty time lol  Anyway I'm here this morning to share with you a card that I made for the new challenge over at Wags n whiskers which is CAS!

Yeah... well I really love the good CAS look but I have trouble making it.  This time however I think I succeeded.  Let's see what you think?!?

The image is the super cute Hey Grandma.


I used my large and small square from Spellbinder.  I added some buttons from my stash (I just adore using buttons!).  The sentiment is a stamp I also had in my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  And that's it!
So did I achieve my goal of a CAS card?!?

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. Addicted to stamps-challenge - CAS
  2. The papershelter - Buttons
  3. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
  4. Digi-makeover-challenge - Pastel
  5. That craftplace blog - Buttons
  6. Brown sugar challenge - Clean and simple
That's it for me for today!!!  So have a great day folks and hopefully including some crafty time :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh YES Vicky...you achieved your goal!!! It's just a PERFECT CAS card!! I have sooo much trouble with this particular style!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute image and I love your accent of the buttons on the side. they're actually the perfect embellishment on this card since the card doesn't need any foo foo or girly bow or flowers. This is adorable and you've colored him magnificently! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge this week and hope to see more of your artwork soon! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your article. I would also love to say that a health insurance dealer also utilizes the benefit of coordinators of a group insurance policies. The health insurance broker is given a list of benefits sought by anyone or a group coordinator. Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Vicky and I love those buttons...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute as a button Vicky
    Thanks for playing along with The Paper Shelter
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! I love that image, reminds me of my son! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenges and look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations again soon. Have a beautiful week! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card,love the image, thank you for joining us at brown sugar this week, good luck
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card and I love how you used your buttons. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice coloring! I love your row of buttons. So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Vicky I see your card as DT member on the Wags' n Wiskers Stamps challenge..and I wanna say I love the cute Image and how the coloring him and the row of the Buttons really nice touch on your card...I just joining again the CAS card there hope you like to see it on my Blog...big hugs, Monika (PS: I have join your giveaway...hope I am lucky..finger cross :) )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway