What's Up

Hello everyone!  I'm here today to share a card that I made for Doodle pantry which is sponsoring the challenge over at Operation Write Home.  There challenge this time is a sketch!
For my card I used one of the latest release called Jiggle Giraffe I totally loooove this new set!

So for this card I really followed the directions from the sketch which is very specific :)
So since this card was a smaller size it was just a perfect one to use my scrap papers on!  I added some stars from my stash and a ribbon from American Craft.  The giraffe was cut with my large circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.  I could have used the precolored version but I wanted my own color scheme and that's what is awesome with this set.  You get to use both!
The sentiment is also from that set.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Allsorts challenge - No flowers
  2. Catch the bug blog - Anything goes
  3. My time to craft challenge - Wildlife
  4. Outlawz challenges - Animals
  5. Paper crafting magic - Masculine

Hope you have a fabulous Sunday!!!  Have fun crafting!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is just the cutest little giraffe and oh so friendly. Love the design paper.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab fun card Vicky, I love the cute giraffe image. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our 'No Flowers' challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your 'jiggles' card, must make one using this image, it can be used for so many different occasions!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOOOOOVE this long neck giraffe!!!! This is so amazing! Love all the subtle distressing colors near the giraffe, WOW!!! Your color pallet is spot on!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Crafting Challenges Vicky, we really hope that our future challenge will inspire you to link up too!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    Hope to see you again!
    Kimberly Wiener DT - Paper Crafting Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, Vicky!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEEEEKKKKKK! this is just TOO CUTE! What a great card to give a special little boy, I love how you colored the giraffe. Thanks for joining in with us at Paper Crafting Challenges!

    xoxo
    Khristen

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful this one is Vicky...You have inspired me to use more sketches. Most of the time I tend to venture away from the sketches but your cards are al so lovely. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Vicky! This is DARLING! LOVE the fun star patterned paper and the start shaped rhinestones, too! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to admit that I'm a sucker for all things "Jiggle" related. Soo cute! Love your take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jiggles the Giraffe is just so cute! Great card and take on the sketch Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just had to leave a quick comment on this one because I want to congratulate you on the new DT spot at Deedle Pantry. Congrats, my friend. You're going to love it! :-D
    Love what you did with the Jiggles and your take on the sketch. Pefect OWH card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway