Thursday, May 1, 2014

Digital Delight - New Release - Construction Nancy

Hello!  It's time for a new release over at Digital Delights and this time our newest release is:
And for my make I used the fabulous and so very cute Builder Nancy and the very fun Construction Accessory set.

So for this card I printed a few of the cones from the accessory set that I colored digitally in orange.  I popped them with some foam.  The paper is from Bobunny - On the go.  I used my label 11 from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored iwth my copics.  The sentiment is also from the Accessory set.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
  2. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  3. Scribble and scrap crafts - Anything goes
  4. Cmc copic challenge - Birthday
I still have 3 cards to come... wow such a busy busy day.... :)  Hope you like them!

I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in Crafting Vicky giveaway post

Hugs

2 comments :

  1. Vicky your card using the new releases is so adorable. Love the designer papers and all those cut-outs. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Thank you for joining us at Scribble & Scrap. Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest