Ike's challenge # 17 - Photo inspiration

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Ikes World challenge blog and this time our new challenge for you is a photo inspiration challenge:


So with this picture inspiration in mind... it made me feel like going on vacation to an exotic place.  Therefore I decided to use a super fun image from World tour series - Greece.  I would totally love to go and visit Greece... Maybe one day... Anyway in the meantime here's my inspiration for this challenge.

The paper that I used is from Authentique - Abroad.  I used my garden flourish by Cottage cuts.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I also added a sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought was perfect for a traveling type of card!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Digi sketch challenge - Sketch or Anything goes - I'm going with anything goes
  2. Crafting at the weekend - Anything goes
  3. 4 krafty girlz challenges - Anything goes

I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!  I have one more post for you later, so I hope you will be back.

Hugs

Comments

  1. How beautiful - that is fabulous Vicky. Great colouring and that backing paper is just perfect :-) Such a lovely tough with that gorgeous die cut and senti :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vicky love the image and flourish die-cut-thanks for joining us in our first challenge at Crafting At The Weekend
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one.......what beautiful coloring.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10