Sunday, July 20, 2014

At the beach version 1

Hello everyone!  I haven't posted anything all weekend!!!  Well it's because I'm on vacation camping and I've been busy!  But here I am to post a little peek at my camping journal in which I added some great embellishments from the fab kit  At the beach 

I just looooove this awesome kit and you will see a bit more later this week :)

So here's my journal page, I get each member of the family to write a little note everyday in this book... I figure later I might actually be able to scrapbook this, but if I don't it still gives awesome memories.  Especially since this year I have used my little printer to print out some of the digital picture and include them in our book!

So for this page I used the traditional picture that we do of the camping with the 4 kids sitting in front of this HUGE tree that has gotten smaller as they get bigger... lol I just had to put my watermark on my kids though because I don't like their picture to be on the net...

Here's a closer look at the fab digis that I used as the embellishments
Aren't they cuuuuute?!?  And yes I used the precolored version... so much faster for the journaling!  I really recommend this.  It's much cheaper than using stickers and you can make them any size you want!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Pumpkin spice blog - Anything goes
  2. Brown sugar challenge - sea and sand - well that's what this journal page is about :)
  3. Fairytale-challenge blog - Use a digital stamp
That's it for now.. but I'll be back later with a totally different make :)

Hugs

1 comment :

  1. Oh that turned out great Vicky :) Love your journal... so cute! Hope this week goes well for you all and you make lots more fun memories together.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest