I have used the awesome Ballerina
And because I thought this was suuuuuch a girly set I made her all out in Pink!
So I used the fabulous paper from this set Romance set 2:
Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics. The sentiment was part of the set as well.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sassy studio designs - It's all the same - monochromatic challenge
- Scrappers-delights-challenge-blog - Cute and girly
- Eureka stamps - Monochrome
- Digi sketch challenge - Pastels and/or sketch - used pastels
- Whoopsi Daisy - Lots of pink
That's it for now... I'm going to be back later with another card :) So hope you will be back.
Have a fabulous day!