Hello everyone! I'm here to share with you my card for the new challenge over at Delicious Doodles and to simplify everyone's life this time around it's Anything goes. But you need to use a Delicious Doodle image.
For my card I decided to make a Christmas card! Yup one more done for my stash. And I used the fabulous image Frozen lake I decided to make this a very neutral Christmas card. Hopefully you will find it elegant.
The paper is from Authentique - Peaceful. I used my nesting frame 1 from Quickutz. I also used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder. I added a ribbon and bow and some bling. That's it!
Here's a closer look at the image to which I added some stickles. That's it!
- Crafty ribbons challenge - Anything goes with ribbon
- Red-rubber-designs - Christmas in July
- Crafting for all seasons - whatever the weather
- Fab n funky challenges - we are 1/2 way there - Christmas
- Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas