I used one of my Belles' n Whistles stamps that hadn't seen ink yet... yes hanging my head in shame... I had to purchase it because I just love those images but I had not taken the time to create with it. This was the perfect opportunity to do so. Even if I don't make it on the team at least I will have used it for a very cute b-day card.
Since that was an ultra special card I used my very precious paper from Graphic 45 - botanical tea. I did some stitching all around the card because I wanted to enter in a special challenge. I used some flowers purchased from I am roses. I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder. I used as well a great butterfly die from Cheery Lynn design - DL266. I added some pearls to it.
Here's a closer look at the stamp that I colored with my copics. The sky was done with some salty ocean distress ink. The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge - Sketch
- Elisabeth bells world challenge blog - Summer
- Digi bells dt - GDT call
- Cheery lynn designs - In Stitches - did faux ones
- Pile it on challenge - Add some flowers
- Moving along with the times - Girls just want to have fun
- Sweet stampin challenge blog - Pretty in pink
That's it for me for tonight!!! Wish me luck please for this GDT... it would be such a dream! Hope it's pretty enough for this!