So for my inspirational card I decided to use the very cute Blowing Bubbles and it's the bubbles that are in the sky :)
The paper for this card is from Bobunny - Alora collection... it's almost the last of my pack! I used some bling from my stash that I thought looked like bubbles. I used a ribbon as well. I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. The sentiment is from Create with TLC
- Deep ocean challenge blog - add a sentiment
- Through the craftroom door - Anything goes
- 2 cute ink challenges - Kids
- Card mania challenges - Circles
- Crafting when we can challenges - Friendship