Hello there neighbor

Hello everyone!  How was your day?!?  Mine should have been in the pools with the kids since it was Canada day and I was on holiday... but no.... the shower was broken and had to have the plumber over to fix it... ended up costing a fortune!  Good thing the plumber was a cutie!!!!  And I really mean cutie!  So sweet as well... we ended up talking about the kids... he has a little 14mth old one :)  So... no bikini for me... and hubby didn't have to worry lol

There was also a fabulous new celebration going on over at Sassy Cheryl's FB group and she had a fabulous freebie for the followers!!!  So I ended up playing since I couldn't be in the pool...


I used some scrap papers from my stash for this.  I also used a die cut flower that I had made for another project... but never used lol.  And I also used some washi tape from my stash as well as some bling.  The scallop and large circle are from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the super cute freebie digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC that I resize to put it on the little sign :)  I thought of handwriting... but it would have probably turned out weird... so much better with this version.

To make this I followed this fabulous sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Tuesday morning sketches - Sketch
  2. Sassy Cheryl's FB challenge - Anything goes
  3. Tuesday throwdown - Anything goes
That's it for me for now.  I really hope that you have a fabulous night everyone!

Hugs





Comments

  1. Such a cheerful card! I love it. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous image, wish I'd managed to snag it! Love all the elements you've used on your card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for our Anything Goes challenge. Kerry, DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Cute Cute Vicky....You know I love this one...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is super cute..i love it! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my stars, this is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10