Holly Penguin

My last for this night!  I didn't play last forthnight over at Dilly beans challenge.  I had meant to... but then didn't because it was my camping trip and I was super busy trying to get everything organized... and it took me all week just to get my bearings here.... Don't know about you but I get totally screwed up on vacation time... I forget which day is which... and just doing everything seems to take muuuuuuch longer.

Anyway... that's not why you are here!  You are here because this time I did decide to participate!  I mean come on... such an easy one... it's one about no DP and that's just perfect for me because I don't have a lot of supplies here...  So I had great fun coloring this image this morning and then just choosing out of the cardstock that I brought what could be used for this!

So for this I decided to make a Christmas card with one of the great images from Dilly Bean.   Totally adore those images!  And soooo happy I have another Christmas card done!  You can find the great 493 Holly Penguin Framed here.

So yeah... no DP.   I had one piece of pre embossed cardstock... cause I have no embossing folders here... I used some American Craft Twine.  I added some pearls from my stash.  And that's it!

Here's a closer look at that great penguin!  I used my copics to color it up.  I added some diamond stickles to the hat.
I followed this awesome sketch to make this:


I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Sassy studio designs - sketch it up
  2. Dilly beans challenge - No designer/pattern paper
  3. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas card link up
  4. Corrosive challenges - Christmas in July
  5. Come and get it - Christmas in July
  6. Hiding in my craftroom - Christmas in July
That's it for me for today!!!!  Hope you have had a fabulous Sunday!  See you soon.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Awahhhhh, I have this image. Love it big! Thanks for joining in the sassy fun this week and good luck!
    DebbieM - SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW perfect Christmas card! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet. I like the layers and textures. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10