Nicecrane - Old fashioned Hello

I'm back!  And this time I'm here to share with you a little card that I did for Nicecrane Designs.  This time around the set that I used for this is this one unfortunately the store is down for maintenance right now so I can't link it.

I just love the shy look on these ladies!  They make some great celebration cards that's for sure!


The paper for this card is from MME.  I used my label 13 to cut the sentiment and the cardstock behind it!  I used some lace from my stash.  And the bling is from Recollection.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous pre-colored digi.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  2. Ooh-la-la-creations challenges - Vintage
That's it for this post... I just might be back with more later!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a beautiful image so Jane Eyre and Emily Bronte. I love that era of fashion. The MME paper is superb as the backing for it. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, how about nostalgia plus plus? The DP looks like wall paper from the 1800's. Thank you for sharing this amazing art. Creativity like this inspires many.
    Blessings, Carole
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Thanks for sharing with us, Vicky.
    Have a blessed week,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Vicky! Love the touch of lace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky....Love the vintage style card with the vintage image...Great colors and design as well. We appreciate you blessing us with a wonderful entry at our Challenge here at Word Art Wednesday. Hope you join us again this week. Leaving you with God's Word in Isaiah 33:2 which says, "O LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Hugs, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10