Winter friends

Hello everyone!  In keeping with me wanting to do all my progressive challenges before I leave on vacation here's a new one this time for the awesome From the hearts stamps and since I played last month I got this month's for free!

Here's my card with it!
Since I used their sketch and twist for this card, I didn't use any DP!!!!  I know!!!!  I'm very surprised that I made it lol.  I used my scallop and large circle from spellbinder.  I used a MS border punch.  I put some recollections snowflakes stickers and a little bit of ribbon from my stash just for the fun of it!


Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some stickles as well for the snow.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
Here's the fab sketch that I used:
Sketch073.jpg

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. From the heart stamps - Sketch and twist - did both!
  2. From the heart stamps - progressive freebie challenge
  3. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months card link up - I have done quite a lot so far already this month... :)
  4. My perfect life uk - Christmas card
  5. Completely-christmas-challenge - Christmas
That's the 1st post of the day... I want to share at least one more with you!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 19 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the snowmen are my favorite...Lovely color combo...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured digi- it looks great mounted on the scallops and I love the colours too. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I also hope to enter the challenge this month. Thanks for some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You colored this image so beautifully, and I love the pretty little snowflakes and pretty fuzzy white fibers too! :) Thanks for joining us for the FTH SOTM July challenge!! Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10