Sunday afternoon

I know...what a title when we are only Tuesday!!!  And yes it's a very long week... I won't bore you with the details... but man... I'm tired lol so it will be long.  So because I'm tired... and feeling so so... what better way then crafting right?!?  

I'm sure that if you are reading me you are totally in agreement :)  Because you are crafters as well.  So I used a great image from Karleigh Sue called Sunday Afternoon.   I had the chance to get it as a freebie at Kit and clowder but you can get it for only 2.5$  So really a great deal since it's a cutie!!!

And there's a new blog in town!!!  Yes Karleigh Sue finally opened up a blog after doing the new Etsy shop :)  And such a talented artist... so when I saw that she was doing a DT call (well I was chatting with her when I found out lol...) I just HAD to throw my hat in...Here's the blog post so you can join the blog and maybe the DT call?!?  So long as you don't take my spot :)

The paper that I used on this card is from GCD studios - Nostalgia. I used some ribbon from my stash. The flower is from Recollection.  I used a brad from Eyelet outlet in the center.  And I added some bling for the corners.  I also used my large circle die from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great little sentiment is from Create with TLC

To make this card I used the inspiration from the following sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges;
  1. Papertake weekly - Sketchie free  - I followed the offered sketch :)
  2. A random fan dt - anything goes
  3. Tuesday throwdown - Anything goes
That's it for me tonight!  But I'll be back tomorrow!!!  Hope you have liked my post :)

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway