13 days of Halloween - Simply Betty - Sexy and Scary

Hello!  It's the 9th make for the Simply Betty 13 days of Halloween!  And this time around the goal is to make something for a male!

So for my make I used the fabulous and very sexy Betty Mistress of the Dark


I used a pink card base that I covered with a large black lace piece.  The paper is from DCWV - Midnight spells.  I added some foam embelishments.  I used my fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder for the sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment that I thought was just PERFECT for this is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges  - Sketch or LOC - I'm playing the LOC card here
  2. Dlart - Halloween
  3. Sassy studio designs - Not hip to be square - it's a rectangle and with the lace it almost looked shaped
That's it for this post!  Hope you have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very sassy and naughty,love it,thank you for joining in with us at sassy studios and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. Love the lace and that cool chandelier.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sassy, love the black lace and fab candlelight. Thank you for joining Sassy Studio Desings, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the lace! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway