13 days of Halloween - Simply betty Style - Boo did I scare you

So it's the 4th challenge of the 13 days of Halloween over at Simply Betty and this time it's Boo did I scare you... to make a pop up box!

Well... I'm not good with those... so I'm pretty lucky because I have a cameo silhouette... so I went hunting in the store... and found one for a new housewarming... don't know for you but to me that meant...... suspense.... SCARY HOUSE!  So that's what I did.  I transformed this sweet pop up box into a scary one with a darker concept bwahahahah

So... the box is cut with my silhouette and there was this cute little house and trees... so the houses is there with the corrugated cardboard roof.  I used some stickers from the dollar store (pumpkin, gost and spider webs.  I used the great Spirited Betty and the skellington digi.  The paper for this creation is from MME - Blackbird.

I have colored the digis with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
You can see the trees in the background that I did some orange top for Halloween.

And here's the other side view
I was pretty happy with the end result :)  Don't forget to link up!!! You need to if you want some prizes!!!!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Anything goes with a sentiment
  2. Cute card thursday - Anything but a card - I supose a pop up box is not a card... sure hope it qualifies
  3. Creative bug - Goose bump - so texture - there's texture on the spiderwebs... and of course the corrugated roof - and loooove you guys... so just had to play along :)
  4. Melonheadz friends - Fun folds challenge - pop up box is a pretty fun fold
That's it for me for today!!!

Hope you have had a great day

Hugs


Comments

  1. This is Amazing!! I absolutely LOVE your Surprise Box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun project Vicky. Love all the elements and wonderful autumn hues.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project. I love the embellishments and the images. the coloring is awesome. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our atg challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky fab project hun love it and ty for joining us at Creative Bug Digital Snapshots hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How creative this is Vicky. It's just lovely. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab box Vicky. Love the 'jack' add on. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends-see you Monday for anew challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pop up box is great! I need to learn to make one of those. Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ♥ Monica
    Team Buggaloo DT Member for Creative Bug Digitals Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous project. Glad you joined us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome work!!! Thanks so much for participating in our MELONHEADZ FRIENDS challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway