13 days of Halloween - Simply Betty - Traditional combo colors

Hello!  It's time for another challenge over at Simply Betty Stamps and this time around the challenge is about traditional Halloween colors - orange, purplu, lime green and black.

So... for my make I used the great image Little Ali Pumpkin

But I didn't do the traditional card for her... I decided to make a little Halloween jar :)  I did those for Christmas and they were a big hit!

So I printed the image twice reversed so that I could put her back to back and this way whichever way the jar is it's pretty.

I used a little Bobunny tag that I got as part of my secret swap thanks a bunch Melissa :)  I added some black ribbon and a little sentiment from Create with TLC  The bottom purple fluff is spider webbing... and I didn't realize that there were spiders included in the package.... so funny story is I freaked myself out all by myself lol

To make her stand this way I cut 2 black circles with my large circle dies from Spellbinder.  I pierced one up twice... and then put some pipe cleaners in between my 2 Alis and glued them together.  Then I put the pipe cleaners through the holes and glued the other part underneath... So she was then standing up.  Here's the opposite side of the jar with the big spider of course :)

Pretty cool right?!?  She's now part of my Mantel decoration!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. The sweetpea stampers - Halloween
  2. The stamping boutique challenge blog- Trick or Treat
  3. Sassy studio designs - black, green, orange or purple!  Used them all!!!
  4. Pennys challenges - Anything goes
That's it for today!!!!  Hope you have a crafty time!

Hugs




Comments

  1. This is super cute! Love what you did with the image. And sooo clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project. I love your funny story. Make me laugh!

    Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Pea Stampers.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet,something abit different love it thank you for joining in with us at sassy studios and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving everything about this wonderful little jar (except the spider!) Terrific gift idea, Vicky. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea. Thanks for sharing your awesome project with us at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really great project.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous project and i feel for you finding those spiders. Your Halloween treat..Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway