13 days of Halloween - Simply Betty - Zombies

Hello!  It's time for the next challenge over at Simply Betty Stamps and this time around it's about zombies!

So I had fun making something with the great Zombie Babe Betty

And I made something that I don't normally do which is more altered art... I used a little wood coffin that I painted in beige... then I painted it black and did a crackle finish.  I don't  know why but my crackling is never really good.... so I did some sanding to distress it a bit more...

I made it like she's coming out of the coffin.

I colored her with my copics.  And fussy cut her out.  I added a bunch of webbing and a spider.

Here's a closer look of the open view
And a closer look at the digi which was soooo fun to color!

I'm entering this make in the following challenges:

  1. Haunted design house - Halloween - adult version.  I think my coffin makes a good decoration but it's not the cutie type....
  2. Left of center challenges - Halloween
  3. Crafts 4 eternity - Halloween
  4. C.R.A.F.T. - Halloween
  5. Crafters cafe blog challenge - Spookable
  6. Decorate to celebrate - anything goes - but a decoration
  7. Stampavie and more - no card
That's it for me for today!!!!  Busy day!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I love your little coffin and the webbing ( I just averted my eyes on the you know what--it is bad enough that I momentarily saw one the size of a small dog last week as I was signing out of Yahoo--I am still shuddering!!!)

    Cute digi too!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Definitely creepy!! I love the spider web and spider, that was a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Vicky, this is FABULOUS, love the webbing and your coffin is fab. Love the image and your colouring too. Oooooo and the (cringe) spider

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous coffin and fun image. love the fog coming out of the coffin. Really spooky effect. Thanks so much for playing in the dungeon with us again at HDH. you must like it there. (me too!) LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh this looks fab! thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! Thanks for sharing it with us at Decorate To Celebrate! DTM, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fab Halloween project Vicky. I love the fog and coffin effect. Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's Cafe in our "Spookable Challenge" and we hope to see you again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! such a fun project and the coloring is fantastic Vicky!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous colouring and an awesome project. Thanks for playing with us in the dungeon at HDH.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stopping by to say "congrats" on your win at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Fabulous project!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great project - so well designed and put together.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, great idea, I love the coffin! Thanks so much for sharing at Stampavie and More Challenge!

    Hugs, Marja
    Stampavie and More DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Halloween project! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cool!! Thanks so much for participating in our DECORATE TO CELEBRATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very fun project! I'm a sucker for a coffin any day.
    Thank you for joining us at Haunted Design House for our final challenge of the year.
    Hope to see you in the dungeon next year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway