So I had fun making something with the great Zombie Babe Betty
And I made something that I don't normally do which is more altered art... I used a little wood coffin that I painted in beige... then I painted it black and did a crackle finish. I don't know why but my crackling is never really good.... so I did some sanding to distress it a bit more...
I made it like she's coming out of the coffin.
Here's a closer look of the open view
I'm entering this make in the following challenges:
- Haunted design house - Halloween - adult version. I think my coffin makes a good decoration but it's not the cutie type....
- Left of center challenges - Halloween
- Crafts 4 eternity - Halloween
- C.R.A.F.T. - Halloween
- Crafters cafe blog challenge - Spookable
- Decorate to celebrate - anything goes - but a decoration
- Stampavie and more - no card
That's it for me for today!!!! Busy day!!!!