So that got me thinking of my initial card that I did to get into this fab competition. I had used acetate to make my witch fly. Of course I couldn't just do a card like I had done then because that would be lame... so I thought about what I could make... and ended up with a House!
So here it is using my Cameo silhouette and some imagination. There's lots of pictures in this post... sorry in advance lol I printed the fabulous Witchy Mrs Boo twice reversed so that I could place them on top of one another.
I'm entering this make in the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue create - Anything goes - bag, box, tags and more - this time I went different than the typical card :)
- Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Halloween
- Pile it on challenge - Create a scene
- Red carpet studio challenge - Haunted Mansion
- That craftplace blog - Halloween
- Ooh-la-la-creations challenges - The witching hour
That's it for me for today!!! Hope you have a fabulous Monday