13 days of Halloween - Simply Betty - Witching Hour

Hello!  So it's time for a new challenge over at Simply Betty and this time it's about Witches!!!!  But of course it can't be just the simple challenge of using a witch... it had to be something far off... lol So it's have your witch fly off the page... using pop up dots or wobble or something...

So that got me thinking of my initial card that I did to get into this fab competition.  I had used acetate to make my witch fly.  Of course I couldn't just do a card like I had done then because that would be lame... so I thought about what I could make... and ended up with a House!

So here it is using my Cameo silhouette and some imagination.  There's lots of pictures in this post... sorry in advance lol  I printed the fabulous Witchy Mrs Boo twice reversed so that I could place them on top of one another.
I added some foam stickers to this, a little charm spider dangling from the front door
Here's a closer look at that colored digi
And here's a closer look at the other side of the house
and my other Mrs Boo  funny how even when coloring at the same time with the same colors they don't quite come out the same...
and the last view of the house
It was pretty long to make and put together but it makes for one very fun Halloween decoration.  It's now sitting on my mantle

I'm entering this make in the following challenges:

  1. 613 Avenue create - Anything goes - bag, box, tags and more - this time I went different than the typical card :)
  2. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Halloween
  3. Pile it on challenge - Create a scene
  4. Red carpet studio challenge - Haunted Mansion
  5. That craftplace blog - Halloween
  6. Ooh-la-la-creations challenges - The witching hour
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a fabulous Monday

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a great idea!! Love the cute house and the way you have your witch flying! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is fabulous! Love the house! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too too cute :)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Vicky! I love your house, particularly the use of non traditional colors. The image is colored beautifully and flies her broom well. Thanks for playing the twist this week. We are always happen when you stop by the old neighborhood!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vicky this is totally Awesome I LOVE it! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute, cute, cute! My husband is a roofing contractor, so I am just tickled with your "shingles" on the roof! How creative, and so well done! Thanks for propping this at our front door at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing. Great project. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your witch's house! This is an adorable project; love the colors you chose and how you put everything together! I think I'd like a house like this! ;0) Thanks for playing along at RCS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is terrific, Vicky, and I love the purple, of course! Well done. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Vicki,
    I found your craft on 613 Avenue Create and I stopped by you to tell you I love it! It is a very creative and funny idea! I love in particular the shape of the house, so unusual, as high as a tower, and thus more mysterious and scaring. I also adore the flying witch, a simply great idea! The little details are very cute, such as the bats, the shape of the window opening, the crow and the scaring tree!

    Mariangela ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, that is so stinking cute! Thank you for sharing it with us at Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fabulous project really made me smile Thanks for joining our Witching hour challenge at Ooh La La Creations
    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Vicky! What an amazing and fun Halloween decoration, you will be able to bring this out year after year!
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Ooh La La Creations, do hope you'll join us again tomorrow for another challenge.
    Anne
    Ooh La La Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  14. How clever are you? Love it on the acetate to make her fly! Might have to steal that myself ;) Beautiful colouring too! Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway