All wrapped up Kittie - New release - Inky Impressions

Hello!  It's my turn for the inspiration post and I'm lucky it's also the new release!  So I get to share with you what I did with the super cute All wrapped up kittie

So here's my Christmas card with this sweet kittie!  He could also be used for a b-day!


The paper for this card is from Welcome Christmas by Pebbles.  I used my Creatopia frame 7.  I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  The ribbon and little bells are from my stash.  Love how it makes the card make noise :)

And here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
Isn't he just the cutest?!?  There's lots of fabulous new digis out in that new release.  So you will want to check them out.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Oldie but a goodie challenge - Christmas - All that I used except for the image which is new is all old :)  The bells were purchased last Christmas :)  And the paper is 2 years old... the last few pieces of that set.
  2. Craft-deebowz - Anything goes with a handmade bow
  3. Crafty bloggers network - Christmas
  4. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of card link up
That's it for this post... but still more to come!!!  So please do come back :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Sweet holiday card, Vicky! Love the image, patterns and layers. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ October Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute, cute card! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge for October.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute!! Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE the shape of the die cut for the image and mat, Vicky. Very different! Fun image. Great idea to use the little bells.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable Vicky. That sweet kitty is all wrapped up...lol Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout, and the bow with the little bells.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway