Autumn

I'm feeling sooooo blah.... yesterday wasn't a good day and today still feeling totally BLAH!!!!!  So I figured I would follow the doctor's order and just color... for the fun of it.

There's a cool challenge over at Simply Betty FB group to color the Autumn Betty in monochromatic except for the pumpkin.  So I thought she looks like she's feeling grey like me!  Let's color her up.  And it was fun lol.  I used my warm, cool and toner greys!  So it does give a bit of colors to the greys....


I used some recollection midnight magic paper and some recollection bling.  I used my large circle from Spellbinder and my Nesting Eyelet circle from Quickutz.  I used some lace and a vintage button from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I put some stickles on her eyelids for the sparkle.
I don't know if I will enter this card in other challenges... lol feeling too blah to look for them.  So for now just doing this FB.

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway