Baby lion

Just a really quick post because I really want this card in the challenge over at My Whimsical little world on FB and the challenge ends today!!!!  YIKES!  I had purchased the soooo cute little baby Lion that you can find here because he looked just like my son Andrew when I dressed him up for his very 1st Halloween... wow that was 17yrs ago... boy does time fly...

So here's my card
The papers are from Blackbird by MME and We r memory keepers - Blackout.  I used my large rectangle.  I fussy cut the sentiment, added some ribbon from my stash and the bling is from Queen and co - Just peachy.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I pretty happy with my coloring... and it's sooooo relaxing right now for me... takes my mind off stuff....  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I followed this great sketch again:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. My Whimsical little world  - Halloween colors
  3. Eureka stamps - Delightfully frightful
That's it!  Better hurry to enter this...

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh my how cute is this? I love the gorgeous colours and cute image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway