Black cats

I really really do love Halloween.  But this year sadly I have no interest energy to decorate... the only decorations so far that my family has been able to see are the ones that I have made for the Simply Betty or for some other DT work... and I think those will be the only ones that they get this year... pretty sad for someone that LOOOOVES it so much :(

I really hope that by Christmas time I'm better because the idea of missing out on Christmas would be terrible.

Anyway, at least I'm able to color a bit and enjoy Halloween via that avenue!

Here's my lastest little card.  I had not played at Catch the bug in FOREVER and I just love their digis.  So when I saw the Stella's sketch on Sunday I knew it would be a good time to do so.  I printed 2 little cats (one twice but reversed it up) and this is what I came out with.  A cute little Halloween card I think.

The paper for this card is from MME - Blackbird.  I used my scallop and large circle.  I used a MS border punch as well.

Here's a closer look at the digis that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
Here's the sketch that I followed:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Stella-says-sketch-215 - Sketch
  2. Catch the bug blog - October Anything goes
  3. Delightful sketches.blogspot - Delightful frightful
That's it for this post.  I will be back later with more...

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love your project so very cute! Thanks for joining in our October Anything Goes @ Catch the Bug! Hope you will join us again .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic take on the sketch, Vicky! Love the cat images and that background dp is marvelous. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cats, and these Halloween cats work so well with this layout! I really fancy that DP too!
    Good luck! Pia, Bugaboo Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design! Love those crazy cats and those fab papers!
    Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky these little cats are adorable as is the wonderful sketch. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, my friend -- Congrats on being a winner at Catch the Bug challenge! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Halloween cat, I love that cat! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway