Cozy Pumpkin

Hello everyone!  I'm sooooo tired... lol and I feel like this kitty to just curl up in a pumpkin and go to sleep...  I just HAD to purchase this cute little digi from Cozy Pumpkin from Sami Stamps.

I wasn't quite sure what to make just knew that I wanted to color him up.  So I used a sketch to inspire me from Seems a little sketchy.


The paper is from Blackout by MME.  It was a 12 x12 and I have started cutting those up in 6x6!  I use them soooo much more when I do that!  The pumpkin and bat stickers are from Creative memories back when I was a consultant.  The pumpkin patch sticker was from a dollar store.  I used my large square from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I followed this fab sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Seems a little sketchy - Sketch
  2. Sami stamp - Use orange
That's it!  I will be back with a little bit more later :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very cute! It really is putting me in the mood for Halloween.

    Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for our sketch! I love that sleeping little kitty in the pumpkin too! Love your card and the background paper too! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute divi, nicely colored! Great job on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky! I just love your pumpkin/fall display using Seems a Little Sketchy's sketch! I'm all for fall and autumn and Halloween this year - your colors are just so vibrant! HAPPY FALL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this and the background papers are perfect...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This kitty sleeping inside is adorable, isn't it? Love your coloring of this cute stamp and how you matched every single thing on this card to the image. Thank you for joining the Sami Stamps 'orange' challenge and for using this stamp. Hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna (Sami Stamps DT Member)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway