Delicious Doodles - Christmas in Oct

Hello!  It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious doodles challenge  and this time the challenge is about Christmas!  Fun right?!? You get to be ahead!!!!

So here's my make with the great Christmas surprise

The paper for this card is from Welcome Christmas - Pebbles.  I used my precious snowflakes by memory box.  I also used my large rectangle and my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  The bling is from Qwinkle goosebumps by Queen and co.

Here's  closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I added a bunch of stickles to the hats and the fringe of the clothes.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
  2. Christmas at sweet stampin challenge blog - Snowflake
  3. Holly Jolly Christmas challenge - Anything Christmas goes
  4. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 days of Christmas link up
That's it for this post... there's more coming so please come back!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. what a great festive card. Love you colouring and mix of patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely card and thanks for sharing with us at Craft this week hope you join us in our new challenge tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love your snowflake.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway