Delicious Doodles - Halloween

Hello.  It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles.  And this time around it's about Halloween.

For my make I used the great image Horrorscope aquarius that I thought would be perfect for this challenge.


The paper for this card is from MME - Blackbird.  I used my Cheery Lynn design Spiderweb mesh border.  I attached a little dangling spider to it.  I used my large and small rectangle from Spellbinder and my nesting ovals from Quickutz.  The spider is a charm from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Haunted design house - Halloween but not for kids - Don't think this would be a fitting card for a kid.... :)
  2. Crafters cafe blog challenge - Spookable
  3. Carabbie moments of craft - Anything goes/Halloween/Fairy Tales/spellbound 
That's it for this post!  There's more to come today!  So please be back for it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Perfect sentiment for a perfect Halloween Card. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Now that is some witch. Love that web border. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sentiment and fab coloring, Vicky. That web is gorgeous and so are your spiders. Thanks so much for playing in the dungeon with us at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colouring Vicky and a great card. Thanks for playing with us in the dungeon at HDH.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway