Digi Choosday - XMAS in October

Hello!  It's time for a new challenge for you over at Digi Choosday.  And this time the challenge is Christmas.

I just LOOOOOVE Christmas so happy to be able to be able to get ahead of the game by making some :)  For my card I used the fabulous set Christmas Joy bundle.  There is so much in that little set.  And I love that the images are precolored makes for a very fast little card!  I really love the navy with the green color combo.

I added some ribbon from my stash as well as some padded snowflakes from the dollarstore.  I used my scallop and large circle.

Here's a closer look at the precolored digi.  I added a bunch of stickles to the hat.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Christmas card challenges - Layer it up
  2. We do doobadoo - Christmas
  3. Christmas stampin - lots of snowflakes
  4. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 days of Christmas card link up
That's it for me for now.  I'll be back later this afternoon!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh, Vicky, I do love your elegant color combo! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so cute, love it, thanks for sharing with us at we do doobadoo, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo . . .this is beautiful! I really like that color combo, too. And that ribbon/bow is so yummy! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute Vicky, love it :) (and I am still loving your luscious ribbons).

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love the colour combo, who says blue and green should never be seen!.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Vicky this is beautiful. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway