Doodle Pantry - Vintage camera

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a little inspiration for Doodle Pantry and this time I played with the set Vintage Photo

Vintage Camera
Here's my card with this awesome set
The paper for this card is from Prima - Ephiphany.  I used my large square and Label 11 from Spellbinder.  I used my magnolia wave tag from Magnolia. I used some lace from my stash.

Here' s a closer look at the precolored digi.  I used some vintage photo distress ink all around it.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. The sisters of craft - Anything goes
  2. Crafty sentiments - anything goes
  3. Papertake weekly - anything goes
That's it for this post... I have one more coming up.

Hugs


Comments

  1. That is simply STUNNING Vicky! Thank you for joining in with the Sisters of Craft Challenge. Crafty Blessings. Tracy SOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this one? It's gorgeous, Vicky! Wonderful design. Love the paper and that twist of lace is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful. You certainly caught the essence of vintage with all the papers and added elements for the perfect eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky that paper is Gorgeous!! I love the layout, colours and how you kept it simple.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway