Flora - Zuri Artsy Craftsy new release - October

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new release over at Zuri Artsy Craftsy blog.  You will totally adore this great release!

In my case I used the fabulous image Flora.  I think she's soooo cute!

I decided to do something that I don't do a lot of which is a shaped card.
The paper is from Lily Bee design - Head over heels.  I used my Nesting frame 10 and frame 14 from Quickutz.  I used my scallop and large circle all from Spellbinder.  The bling embellishment is from K& Cie.  And I put some lace from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. The crafting cafe - Think Pink
  2. 4 crafty chicks - Happy Birthday
  3. Just inspirational challenges - Pink
That's it for me for now.  I'll be back later!  So hope you will be back for it.

Hugs


Comments

  1. Well, if the results are as great as this one, Vicky, you should do shaped cards all the time! Wonderful coloring -- you're getting so good with faces. :-D Love the bit of lace and the music paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic little card Vicky! I love that image & the sentiment is perfect!
    Thanks for joining us in the Think Pink challenge over at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky this is adorable! I love the design, papers and your image is super cute :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, love the image. thank you for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Vicky, beautiful colouring in too. The little girl reminds me of one of my granddaughters. Cute! Thank you so much for joining in with the crafting cafe 'think pink challenge ' this time -Janna DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway