Frost Dragon

Hello!  I feel blahhhhhh but I really wanted to play today... that's the one thing that makes me feel better!!!!

So I decided to make a special Halloween card for my Daughter.  She just ADORES dragons!!!  And I had gotten one from Rick St-Denis called Frost Dragon and it was just PERFECT for her Halloween card.  I didn't want anything to distract from that fabulous image... so didn't do much to the card.


The paper is from DCWV - Premium pack.  It's black with a swirl shine.  I used some black lace and a vintage button. The bling in the corners are from recollection.  I used my Nellie's oval and my Nesting ovals from Quickutz.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some wink of stella clear all over the dragon.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
And here's a closer look at the dragon... I used so many layers of copics on him... and you can barely see the shine here... but it's all shiny!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Digi-makeover-challenge-162 - Use black
  2. Ooh-la-la creations challenges - Use a bow
  3. Left of center challenges - Altered art or LOC - this is LOC... at least according to me!
  4. A-step-in-the-darkness - Anything goes
That's it for me for now!  Hope you had a great day!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Big hugs for you! X Definitely LOC! Love it Vicky. Thanks for sharing at LOC and A Step in the Dark too. mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooky and fun all rolled into one! Your daughter will love this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent, Vicky. I love this dragon! Great sentiment and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky
    Gorgeous card but thought I should let you know that our theme was not Use a Bow, its actually inspired ny nature - I believe paper playful had it down incorrectly but they have now amended it
    Julie x
    My blog
    Lacy Sunshine DT member
    Digi Choosday DT member
    Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member
    Inky Impressions DT member
    Ooh La La Creations DT member
    Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway