Monday, October 13, 2014

Frost Dragon

Hello!  I feel blahhhhhh but I really wanted to play today... that's the one thing that makes me feel better!!!!

So I decided to make a special Halloween card for my Daughter.  She just ADORES dragons!!!  And I had gotten one from Rick St-Denis called Frost Dragon and it was just PERFECT for her Halloween card.  I didn't want anything to distract from that fabulous image... so didn't do much to the card.


The paper is from DCWV - Premium pack.  It's black with a swirl shine.  I used some black lace and a vintage button. The bling in the corners are from recollection.  I used my Nellie's oval and my Nesting ovals from Quickutz.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some wink of stella clear all over the dragon.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
And here's a closer look at the dragon... I used so many layers of copics on him... and you can barely see the shine here... but it's all shiny!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Digi-makeover-challenge-162 - Use black
  2. Ooh-la-la creations challenges - Use a bow
  3. Left of center challenges - Altered art or LOC - this is LOC... at least according to me!
  4. A-step-in-the-darkness - Anything goes
That's it for me for now!  Hope you had a great day!

Hugs

6 comments :

  1. Big hugs for you! X Definitely LOC! Love it Vicky. Thanks for sharing at LOC and A Step in the Dark too. mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooky and fun all rolled into one! Your daughter will love this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent, Vicky. I love this dragon! Great sentiment and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky
    Gorgeous card but thought I should let you know that our theme was not Use a Bow, its actually inspired ny nature - I believe paper playful had it down incorrectly but they have now amended it
    Julie x
    My blog
    Lacy Sunshine DT member
    Digi Choosday DT member
    Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member
    Inky Impressions DT member
    Ooh La La Creations DT member
    Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest