And I really wanted to try out a technique that I saw in a magazine which was to stamp on burlap. So that's what I tried with this awesome set Holly Collage
I work with a lot of digis which are great. But there's really something with working with a stamp for the different techniques! So I stamped this Holly stamp with my Stazon olive green on some DCWV - Burlap paper. This is what I ended up with!
I colored the image with copics. I added some buttons and on those I added some Marianne paper roses. I added a little Bobunny trickets. The sentiment was done using my memory box Noel Tag. I used my Authentique peaceful paper pad.
Here's a closer look at the great stamp colored with copics.
And the buttons with the roses. I saw this on a group on FB called Chic craftique. Love the idea!
If you don' t know the products from Cuddly Buddly you really need to check it out!!! The shipping is really affordable and they even have digis!
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- One crazy stampercom - Halloween/Christmas challenge - I obviously did Christmas :)
- Top tip tuesday - Non traditional Christmas. It could have been a traditional image... but I think I did this in a non traditional way by stamping on the burlap and with the rest of the colors and the use of the roses on the buttons :)
- Cards und more-challenge blog - Buttons - they are under the roses :)
- Holly Jolly Christmas challenge - anything Christmas
- Penny black at all sorts - Get ahead for Christmas.
That's it for me!!! Hope you liked this new try on my part :) I have to say it's a bit stressful to try something new but it was fun!