Meljen's challenge - Peek - a boo

Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge over at Meljens designs dt and this time it's about a hidden element.  So for my make I used the a few images this time!  One that's hidden :)

I used the great Fish or Treat cat and the fun Cutie Skull


The paper for this is from MME - Blackbird.  Iused some stickers from the dollar store.  I used my large circle and grand circle from Spellbinder.  I used my Bobunny - Noteworthy tag and added a bit of a ribbon from my stash.

Here's a look with the tag out.
And a closer look at the cute digi that I colored with my copics.
And here's  a closer look at the tag.  I used some copics and the great sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Tuesday throwdown - dressed up - that little cat is dressed up for sure
  2. Craft your passion challenges - Halloween - trick or treat - well for the cat the fish is really a treat :)
  3. Crazy challenge - spooky night
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a great day!!!

hugs

Comments

  1. Fabulous Halloween card!Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you know how much I adore this image, Vicky! :-D Fantastic card, my friend. I'm so pleased that you chose to enter our "Dress Up" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck and I hope we see you again next week. We do miss you. :-D
    NanaConnie DT
    I'll be back to visit all your other posts as soon as I can. I'm way too far behind again. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway