New Release - Faery Ink - October 2014

Hello everyone!  It's time for the new release Faery Ink Design and this time the new release is all about Christmas!

For my creation I had the pleasure of working with the great X-Mas Cutie


I used paper from Jolly -American Craft.  I used my label 12 from Spellbinder.  I used as well my tattered Lace Presents in some silver cardstock.  I added some Robin's dew drops.  I used some ribbon from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some stickles on the wings and on the hat and shirt.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Deep ocean challenge blog - Christmas in October
  2. Papertake weekly - something with wings
  3. Through the purplehaze challenges - Bling and wings
  4. Dis digi designs challenge - Mystical creatures - fairies would be part of that
That's it for this post... still lots more to come :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, as always ;-) Enjoy your day Vicky :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vicky thanks for joining us at TTPH....Sue DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a sweet little elf. Love that ribbon you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in the fun over at TTPH.

    Jo dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, So bright & cheerful.
    Thank you for joining in our challenge over in TTPH, Sylvia DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and love the choice of colours. that is such a cute digi. Thanks for joining us this week with our wings and bling challenge. Good luck. Anita TTPHC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely card, Bright & cheerful....
    Thank you for joining in our challenge over in TTPH, Sylvia DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway