Num num

So there's one challenge that I really really try not to miss.... and I was totally going to miss it this time around and it's the Dilly beans challenge!  So I put together a really simple little Halloween make... but I'm thinking it's pretty good... Hope you like it as well...

I used the great image called 578-num-num.

And here's the card that I made with this great image!

The paper is from Blackbird by MME.  I used some Jolee boutique stickers for the corners.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
And here's the sketch that I followed:


And I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Digi sketch challenge - Pink/sparkly and/or sketch - obviously it is the sketch :)
  2. Dilly beans challenge - Halloween
That's it for this!!!  Hope you have a great night!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I love this Vicky...Your papers are perfect for Num Num..Lol hugs joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, hee. So cute. Great sketch as well.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Vicky, love that digi. Thanks for playing along at the Digi Sketch challenge-see you Monday for a new one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway