Oddball Design Challenge - Halloween

Hello!  It's time for a new challenge over at Oddball stamps and this time our challenge is about Halloween!!!!  And there are soooo many fabulous digis in the store just perfect for Halloween so go on and check it out!

For my card for this challenge I had fun with the great image Frankenstein.  I just love how creepy and cute he is at the same time...


The paper fir this card is from MME - Blackbird.  I used a fabulous duck tape that I found at the dollarstore!!!  Just couldn't resist that purple.  I used my Nesting Ovals from Quickutz.  I used my delicate web and dangling spider from Memory box.  I used my Nellie's ovals as well.  I added a little recollection bling to the spider.

Here's a closer look at my digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I thought it was just PERFECT!!!!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Pde linky party - Halloween
  2. Fitztown challenge blog - Halloween using digital elements
  3. Corrosive challenges - Halloween
  4. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Halloween card
That's it for me for this post... but yup there's more coming up so please do come back.

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is fabulous Vicky! Love the image and fabulous spiders web.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, Vicky! This is too spooky! ha! I am so loving that image and great BG papers too! Really makes his green skin pop out. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB CT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is good! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a PERFECT sentiment for this card! Just love this, great job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card, thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway