Open minded Crafting Fun - Midway post - Pumpkins/Jack-o-lanterns

Hello!  It's time for the midway post over at Open-minded crafting fun and for this great challenge which is Pumpkins or Jack-O-Lanterns. Our great sponsors are:
 and 

And for my creation I used the great Halloween Brat witch from Bugaboo.  Of course that little witch didn't have anything to do with pumpkins... So I used my Memory box Great pumpkin die to make my pumpkin and follow the challenge!!!!

The paper is from We r Memory Keepers - Blackout.  I used my Nellie's ovals. I used as mentioned my Memory box great pumpkin and glowing pumpkin face from Memory box.  I used some stickers from the dollar store.

Here's a closer look at my witch and the great sentiment from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Fairy tale-challenge blog - Happy Halloween
  2. Sisteract card challenge - Anything goes
  3. Paula holifield crafts - boo
  4. Catch the bug blog - Bingo - Bugaboo image, player's choice and pumpkin, could have been witch, player's choice and black and orange (but those were not the only colors so didn't go wth that option :) as well...
That's it for me for now I have another post coming up later!  I hope you will be back.

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is great Vicky! That little witch fits perfectly on top of the pumpkin. :) Oh and the sentiment is awesome!

    Hugs,
    Hanne, DT sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky,
    very cute halloween card. :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a sweet little witch! I love the bright plaid background and your cats and bats are the perfect amount of spooky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE how you perched her on the pumpkin, Vicky! Great definition of Witch, too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. That´s such a great project for Halloween! I love all that fab little detailsyou have add. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bright colours! Thanks for playing Bugaboo Bingo with us this week. I'm holding thumbs for you! Please join us again soon!
    luv
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for joining our Bingo challenge at Catch the Bug. We hope you'll join us again this week for our Color Challenge!
    -Mari K.
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway