Rick St- Denis - DT Call - not so nice make

So I posted my nice make... and now it's time for my not so nice make...for the Rick St-Denis call.  I'm not going to repeat all of last post... but man I'm really anxious about even applying!!!  Did you see the talent on that team?!?  They are all so awesome and to top if off they are nice!

For this one I was inspired by my sons... when they spend too long playing on video games... they end up looking like Zombies... So this was my inspiration.  I made a votive holder for halloween using my Silhouette.

The image that I used is the Cousin dweeb digi stamp mutant 6 You can find it in the Zibbet store.


The yellow that you see is the battery candle through the bats die cuts... I used a bunch of spider webs and a large spider as well.  For my Cousin Dweeb, I colored him with my copics and added red googly eyes... well teenagers end up with red eyes after too many video games!!!!  And the sentiment I thought was appropriate... because well they FORGET that they have homework... so that one is from Create with TLC.

Here's a closer look at the digi

Isn't he creepy and fun?!?  Now please wish me luck with this DT call... at least I can say that I tried!

I'm entering this little votive holder in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - 3 or more layers or LOC - more LOC....
  2. Punk you girl - anything goes 
  3. Come and get it - Halloween challenge
That's it!!!  Hope you liked it!

Hugs



Comments

  1. OK, I'll skip right by this one because of the spider. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky - this is so funny - love it. And I'm sure some teenagers would too!
    Lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card despite the spider and all the best for the DT call (you will fit right into that bunch of talent) - its a pretty cute card as well despite the arachnid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me chuckle Vicky, especially about the comment on your sons.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought most teenagers looked like this anyway............come to think of it, I may look like this in the morning. I love the googly eyes. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super scary project Vicky, great zombie!
    Glad that you could join us for the challenge at Come And Get It…..hope to see you back soon!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, super Halloween project. I love that little creature.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry Vicky I forgot to say - Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bleugh...spiders! Great card though Vicky, good luck with the DT Call xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the image - and the spiders!! Thanks for sharing with LOC and good luck with the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Vicky! I love the image and great background! Good luck with the DT Call!! Thanks for sharing at LOC And PunkyouGirl! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous project - love the image - thanks for sharing at Punk You Girl, good luck and hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway