Simply Betty - 13 days of Halloween - 1st - Banning Halloween

Hello everyone!  I was sooo excited to be one of the chosen contestant for the Halloween Princess title from Simply Betty.  The contest means that we need to create 13 makes based on the challenges that are given to us.

This 1st challenge is about Banners!  YIKES that was soooo hard to think of what to do with this one.  It's a good thing that there's Halloween supplies already in the dollar stores :) So I purchased a banner and went looking on the Silhouette site for some banner ideas.  I found a pennant that I liked so set up to cut the numbers that I required to spell out Happy Halloween with a few extras.  I cut them in 2 size so that I would have the background and then the matting for them with the other (after removing the hole of course).

Here's a look at the individual pennant for my banner :)

I added letters also made using my silhouette. The paper that I used is from We r Memory Makers - Halloween paper - Spookville trick or treat.  I also added some stickers and of course images from Simply betty.  For this group it's the great Betty little Munster lady
Here's a closer look at the image colored with my copics
Then the next group with Skellington head
A closer look at Skellington's head
And the last group
And a look at the finished banner hung on my mantle :)

I hope that you have liked my little banner!  It was quite something to make lol... took forever!  Good thing that we got the information ahead of time... so prepared it at the end of August :)

I'm entering this make in the following challenges:

  1. Paula Holifield Craft - Boo anything Halloween related
That's it for me for today!  Hope you liked what you saw.

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a great banner! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Vicky!! :) I'm thinking of putting up lots of Halloween decor this year! This is a great idea! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun Vicky! Good luck with the princess thing, congrats on being in the running. I still dont own even one of their images but I am getting there... maybe I can shop today. Just came down with the flu. :( xoxo Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Vicky! Just love all different elements to it and congrats on being chosen as a Hallowe'en Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!! I love the banner and the garland you've made! Great job coloring up the Betty image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely brilliant, love it. Thank you for playing along with us at A LITTLE BIT CRAFTY this month & the very best of luck. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look fabulous.
    Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway