SLS Lines - Pink

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at SLS Lines and this time the challenge is Pink.  It's perfect for the Breast cancer month!  And this card was made for this occasion I have some family members that have been touched with breast cancer.

For my card I used the great image Long hair with flower.


The paper is from Momenta Cardstock - Niamh fitzsimons.  I used my Label 3 and my Label 18 from Spellbinder.   used some lace and some ribbon with sequins in it.  I added Twinkle goosebumps from Queen and Co.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I used and colored with my copics.  I pretty happy with this coloring.  I used a sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Anything goes with a twist - Twist is female
  2. Fussy and fancy challenge - Lots of pink or breast cancer
  3. Fab n funky challenges - anything with ribbon - Used some ribbon and some lace.
  4. The sisterhood of crafters - Think pink
That's it for me for today! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful creation Vicky! Awesome coloring/design and the sentiment is PERFECT! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘THINK PINK’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Vicky. You have coloured the image so beautifully and the different pinks set it off so well. Thank you for playing along at Fab'n Funky Challenges.
    Alison x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Vicky! Beautiful image, fantastically coloured!
    Thanks for playing in the Think Pink challenge over at The Sisterhood of Crafters this time!!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Stunning card, Vicky. Incredible coloring on her face and I love the lace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway