I really love how elegant and old world it looks. Like the typical Christmas look and the ones that used to show on cards when I was younger and I kept looking hoping to get a glimpse inside of that little cottage... it looked so cozy.... lol yeah... maybe I'm weird... but that use to occupy my imagination as a child!
So here's my card with this great set. The stamp was stamped using Memento ink. And I'm always in awe of how crisp of an image you get with those fabulous stamps!
Here's a closer look at the stamp colored with my copics. I added a bunch of stickles to the snow. The sky was done with some pebbles chalk lightly.
Here's a closer look at the pine cone love how it turned out!
and here's a closer look at the snowflakes
So what do you think?!? Did I capture that old world charm?!?
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Crafty ribbons challenge - Christmas past with ribbon
- As you like it challenge - favorite fibre and why - I really love the burlap, I adore the added texture that it gives to a creation. And it seems so much shabbier... and vintage
- Christmas at sweet stampin challenge blog - Snowflakes
- Fab n funky challenges - Christmas - but didn't do the twist of the packaging
- Deep ocean challengeblog - Christmas in October
That's it for me for this post... I'm hoping to post some more because I have other cards done and not posted... Just not feeling up to blogging...